If you’re looking for a brilliant blend of comfort, quality and flair, you’re sure to find this loveseat in ivory made in the suede. Appealing to those with an eye for mid-century modern design, this chic loveseat is wrapped in Durapella®, a feel-good microseude upholstery sure to please. Distinctive elements include flared, sheltering armrests and subtly tufted seat cushions that add a high-design touch.
|Volume (inch^3):||65" W x 38" D x 38" H.|
|Weight (pound):||109 lb.|
|Toss Pillow Side Length (inch):||22".|
|Arm Height (inch):||31".|
|Distance Between Arms (inch):||47".|
|Leg Height (inch):||
|Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery (inch):||32".|
|Seat Depth (inch):||22".|
|Seat Height (inch):||20".|
|Top of Cushion to Top of Back (inch):||23".|
|Color:||Ivory | Steel.|
- Corner-blocked frame.
- Attached cushions.
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber.
- 2 decorative pillows included.
- Pillows with soft polyfill.
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery.
- Polyester and polyester/polyurethane pillows.
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support.
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations.
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish.
- Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability.
- Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples.
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber.
- Stripes and patterns are match cut.
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.
- Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over foam.
- Constructed with a platform seat foundation.